Sandable, paintable, stainable… and customizable. From the garage to the kids’ rooms, from the pantry to the living room – Cleatco™ is a good fit anywhere.
What's a French cleat?
A French cleat is basically a piece of wood with a bevel cut into one edge, used to hang cabinets or other objects on a wall. French cleats are usually used in pairs – one mounted on the wall, and one attached to whatever you want to hang.
For decades, woodworkers have made their own French cleat systems to organize their workshops because of its strength, modularity, and elegant simplicity.
We don't understand being so stingy with something so awesome.
Don't just take our word for it.
we didn't invent it.
we just made it better.
The Cleatco™ Difference:
- Computer-designed and cut for precise fit and elegance
- No nails or glue needed for assembly – only a few screws for installing your wall cleats
- Top-quality, square-drive screws included, with bit
- High-grade plywood construction for strength and durability
- Paintable, sandable, stainable. Match your room or your style
- Quick and easy installation
- Super-simple assembly instructions
- Unlimited possibilities – got an idea for a fixture? Share it with us and we can produce it!
- The highest-quality product and customer service
Configure It However You Want.
Put stuff where people can easily get to it. Put your string trimmer where you can reach it, even if you don’t want to. Don’t like where you decided to put that shelf last week? Just pick it up and move it. Take a small bin over to your workspace, then put it back when you’re done. The possibilities are truly endless.